17 June 2012

oddly enough

I would like you to think very carefully about this sentence.

Now, when I, personally, think about the words "on my knees" (or "servicing", or "comes"), my mind shows me a certain kind of image. I'm not sure if this man (yes, apparently male) understands how the internet works. He could be intentionally phrasing it this way in order to come across as cool and hip - but still very Christian-y (um). Or he could be completely unaware of the innuendoes. 

Of course, one has to take into account the background image for the blog

It could be a child coming to Jesus for comforting, or a child 'satisfying' his lord... shiiiiit, that came out wrong, didn't it?

Now let's talk about the description: A blog dedicated to showing how Christians are making the world a better place

It might be meant sarcastically. In fact, it could very well be a satirical blog dedicated to showing off the various idiotic and utterly mindless actions of a large percentage of Christians under the cover of a "Christian" blog and the blogger laughs maniacally while Christians flock to follow his blog. How ironic would that be? the blogger chuckles.

Unfortunately, we will never know for sure. Nowhere on the blog is it said that this might all be for fun. Nowhere is it said that haha ur god sux max this is fake. But it is highly likely. I mean, with posts like this, it's highly probable that the blogger is someone who is compiling the evidence of "Christian love and humility".

Hm. Yes. Meanwhile, I shall enjoy the sentence in the "about me" section. Here are some images that my mind gives me when I think about that:

(sorry this is supposed to be a mostly work safe blog oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment