5 June 2012

... not sure if this can be classified as being depressed

I become really vicious when I'm angry. Sarcastic, cynical, the entire bunch. But at least it's not a mindless rage - or self-destructive. A self-destructive rage is so pointless and stupid. You end up ruining your chances. You end up destroying things that you like.

It sometimes annoys me that I can't lose control. I know I scream and throw things, but I only scream my logical arguments (not illogical insults) and I throw pillows, for god's sake, not anything breakable.

Everything's so stifling. I can't picture a future. And everything's really irritating, as a result.

Being angry is so tiring.

2 comments:

  1. Do you take any drugs? This is an honest question, not an insinuation that you seem intellectually inferior (which you certainly do not).

    ReplyDelete