15 January 2012

An Excuse Post

Wow so this is my first post of 2012 and I realise that I really kind of suck because I can't seem to stop procrastinating and tumblr keeps sucking away all the time I have and also I need to sleep because I have school and if I don't sleep I'll die and I really don't want to die and I require toilet breaks and food and yes I need foood

Ignore all the cancelled parts. It isn't important. At all. Trust me.

So, yes, 2012. Somehow I was put in a good class (despite my crappy GPA of 3.2 when everyone else in the class has like 3.5 or 3.8 or even freaking 4.0) and... yeah., that's it. (My combination is Physics, English Literature, and third language, in addition to Maths and Additional Maths and English and Chinese and CID3 and everything fuck my life.)

Yeah.

Class is really boring. I have undone German homework. My classmates don't want to group with me because I am such a leech.

Everything's just fine.

Oh, yes, except for my random bouts of slight depression. During which I cry in my room with the lights off at night (I believe I've griped about that on twitter quite a lot).

And my random bouts of fuck you lol I DON'T CARE ANYMORE BITCHES.

Yes, everything's perfectly fine. There's no need to worry. 

But if you absolutely have to worry about something, then worry about my memory. This post was supposed to be an "excuse post" where I list my excuses for forgetting to post. But I did this instead. 

I don't even know what this is.

I think I should go get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment