20 January 2012

Because they're all retards

So Megaupload's gone. And Anonymous has gone on a revenge rampage (apparently, DoJ, RIAA, MPAA, and Universal Music, among some others).

I'm thinking that if all the fileshare sites get taken down, whatever I'm paying for my broadband is pretty much useless. I mean, I use it for only about two hours every day. School. CCA. Projects. Third language. Everything.

I don't even know what I'm feeling right now, I'm just pissed at ... UGH. I feel so messy inside.

See, this is a prime example of how retarded SOPA is. Megaupload's a Hong Kong based thing. Because they have a couple of servers in Ashburn, the authorities can do stuff and shut down the entire shit. Alleged pirated stuff in a leased server in Ashburn from a Hong Kong based site, so the authorities can fuck shit up.

Really? Really now? So if SOPA goes into effect, stuff scarier than this could happen, more often? Because they're assholes and they made laws that will fuck up everything globally?

It's over the top, this Megaupload thing, because they closed the entire site. If they (U.s. government and co) seized the servers in the U.S. then I can't complain. Pretty much no one can complain. They can do that, it's in their own country.

But the entire, ugh, motherfucking, ugh.

I'm kind of happy about the huge Anonymous rampage. Personally, because it makes me happy. It's like an embodiment of everyone's hatred for SOPA and PIPA and stuffs. Since most internet users are... um. Can't hack.

But I'm worried about putting too much trust in Anonymous. I mean, 'hacking' is hard. There is a reason why most people stare and go 'huh?' at code. If, one day, Anonymous, ugh.

I can't think properly.

This kind of shit screws up all kinds of stuff. Healthcare and education take a backseat to money now? How does that even make sense?

Sometimes (eg times like this) I kind of wish I'm in the U.S. just so that I can call up everyone in the Senate.

But, ugh.

I rarely feel this emotional. But fuck, this is the internet. The internet is what I'm using to post this right now. The internet is how I pass my classes.

Fuck those assholes, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment