18 January 2012

SOPA is Absurd

http://mashable.com/2012/01/17/sopa-dangerous-opinion/

Because everyone needs to understand.

So apparently we all might be classified as felons.

For breathing using the internet.

The stupid bill affects everyone - it affects the entire internet. Obviously it affects everyone. I'm in Asia. I was born in Asia and I still stay in Asia. And the bill fucking pisses me off because it affects me - to a horrifying degree.

Because honestly, who doesn't use youtube? Or facebook. Or twitter.

I hope the bill (if it's ever passed, god forbid) comes back and bite their asses. I mean, I love watching people being tortured by their own insensible and idiotic actions. I love laughing at those people.

That aside, I hope that never happens. I seriously, really hope that SOPA disappears into the recesses of some retard's asshole and never sees the daylight again, ever.

I have yet to see a single person on the internet commending SOPA. (Because it's a truly despicable thing that needs to be crushed utterly before it spreads its madness even more than it already has.)

Because fuck SOPA and everyone behind it and everyone who thinks that it's a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment