16 January 2012

Sheesh I hate having to come up with witty titles for posts

I'm going to attempt to join some creative arts writing seminar something something - it's supposed to be rather prestigious, hence the three hard copies of my application form and five works...

Something...

... The heat is seriously killing off my brain cells. 31 degrees Celsius, 88 degrees Fahrenheit.

Perfect for dying spontaneously.

Anyway, that camp seminar thingy. I'd post my five works up here, but I don't want them randomly googling things (I'm being paranoid) and looking at my online life (which involves words not commonly said in front of authority figures) and disqualifying me because I offend them.

Because I think I offend quite a lot of people.

Anyway, I'm going to change the blog layout and style and everything, cause I'm bored, and then I'll retreat back into my room and turn on the a/c.

I'm not really very humourous or... Yeah, the heat makes me wilt, somewhat...

No comments:

Post a Comment