22 December 2011

I Go Through Brief Periods of Obsession

It might be a food, a song... an anime series...

I'll be infatuated, briefly (or in the case of Code Geass, infatuation for life) and eat live breathe it for a little while. If it's a song, I put it on repeat for two, three entire days. I listen to it for five hundred times consecutively. Then I lose interest and forget about it.

If it's a food, I crave it totally. I eat and eat and eat. Then I get sick of it. (Exceptions are tomatoes and seaweed.)

And anime series... I follow it like a rabid fangirl, lose interest, and pick it up again late just because I wanted to know what happens in the end.

I'm just saying, it's annoying. I annoy myself.

Anyway, this kinda means that I'll be bored in between the bouts of infatuation. It's not that neat - ending one infatuation and picking up another immediately.

When I'm bored, I start thinking myself to death. I think about everything. I imagine millions of scenarios. Literally, I feel depressed when I do that. That might be overthinking, but anyway. it sucks. A lot.

I have to do stuff so that I don't become depressed because I'm too bored. I mean it. I twitch compulsively. Foot tapping. Like, the entire package.

.......................

Okay , I'm finishing up Ao no Exorcist as I type this, so I'm kinda distracted. It's boring and doesn't move fast enough, but whatever. I'm following the manga, but I wanna watch the anime too just in case there's other stuff.

Also, Fukuyama Jun voices Yukio.

As in, the same voice actor who voiced Lelouch Lamperouge.

So, ta-ta, off I go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment