16 August 2010

Maybe, If Only

Oh yeah, I know I'm a pretty much horrible person. Aside from slacking, copying, lying, spreading rumours... you know, the usual stuff. I also wish that certain people would die. As in, in addition to the previously mentioned things.

Take, for example, my chinese teacher. I have plenty of reasons for wanting her dead, but I choose to hate her for the most insignificant of all reasons: her face and her voice.

Now I know it's stupid. Or maybe it's perfectly valid, but let's talk a bit about the stupid part first. I've always liked to get the worst over with.

Her face? Her voice? How... pointless. After all, she can't change them, unless she goes for major surgery, which I'm not sure she would consent to. But nonetheless... It's annoying. I hate her voice and her face. And the way she dresses.

And what if... it's valid? Okay, now I can't come up with anything, surprisingly, which must mean that it's actually quite meaningless... to hate her voice and face. I shall hate her anyway. I am not the sort to let logic get in the way.

Oh who cares. I'm sick of talking about her. Moving on.

I've finished Kuroshitsuji!!! Yay, and now onto season two. For some reason people all lurve Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I don't get it. Take Aileen. She doesn't like Code Geass, but loves Reborn. Now what kind of taste is that??? :D

Joking, but honestly. Code Geass? I heart. I heart heart, and I heart.

MOVING ON.

I moved house. I moved on, literally. Started on Saturday, when my mom woke me up at five (seems like that to my brain) and... yeah. Today's Monday. We haven't been able to find any eating utensils besides a spoon that we left behind and my dad fetched from the old house. So: one spoon.

And food? I ate random stuff and instant noodles for the past three days.

GOD. If I move, I'm going to start packing two months before the actual day, so that I have more than enough time to plan. So that I can find my clothes and food after moving. (Cuz, seriously, on the first day, I couldn't find any clothes. I ripped open about ten boxes before I found them. And then there was no underwear in that bundle of clothes).

It's rather hard to find things when they're all stacked up in boxes.

And especially if you are entirely unable to lift a single one of those aforementioned boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment