8 August 2010

Emo Notes

Death Note:
Angst, murder, and hot guys with god complexes. What's not to love?

Anonymous Day Number One:
The computer is dying on me and only me.
It feels weird not holding a pen or pencil in my hand.

Anonymous Day Number Two:
My favourite tactic is to ignore what I don't like.
Nightmares would be very welcome.
I want to feel something other than bored, or pissed off, preferably.

Anonymous Day Number Three:
You know how they alwasy use 'isolation' as a punishment? I could use some isolation right now. I need the time to think.

Anonymous Day Number Four:
Inspiration is when things in my head just CLICK. Right now nothing's clicking.
Screw insomnia.
Being alone sucks.

Anonymous Day Number Five:
Shit, I think too much. Now I need to vent again.
Everyone has problems. I simply have more of them.
Gosh, I'm a perfectionist. And OCD too.

Anonymous Day Number  Six:
We will, we will, mock you.

Anonymous Day Number Seven:
I'm Fucking My Life (FML-ing) a lot lately. Wonder why.
I just want to die, because that would make things so much easier for everyone.
I like Japanese. It's a language I don't understand, so it can't hurt me.

Anonymous Day Number Eight:
And once again, whatever I just said flew past their ears again.
Fuck, I'm getting seriously emo here.

Anonymous Day Number Nine:
Since they don't listen, I'll stop talking.
My memory just died on my (again)

Anonymous Day Number Ten:
I'm dehydrated. I can't muster up the energy to get water.
Trying to talk to my parents is a waste of time.
Fuck you. Just leave me alone. Go away.

Anonymous Day Number Eleven:
I have a horrible headache that won't go away. It's been coming and going for the past week, and it's driving me crazy.
Dear mom, please leave me the FUCK alone.
Everything seems better after listening to depressing music.

Anonymous Day Number Twelve:
It annoys me when I have to talk to people a mere half hour after I wake up.

AND: I HAZ A DATED ONE.
July 21
I didn't get to hug my teddy bear in the car today morning, because my brother was hugging it :(

Okay, that marks the end of emo-ing for today. Time to fangirl over Kuroshitsuji, and to change my blog theme again. Apparently I'm not already busy enough. I'm supposed to go do a project on national day, which also happens to be my mom's birthday. Insane people.

Also I have not touched my homework. As expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment