20 August 2010

Clashes

Class CIP and CCA CIP tomorrow. Same time. I'm going to my class CIP.

A totally awesome thing: I'm officially not getting a good night's sleep. I sleep at around eleven? Later? And wake up before my alarm, at around five plus. Besides that I also wake up randomly in the middle of the night. I know, awesome.

But I found awesome songs. And my phone has been sent for repair (it's less than a year old, and - it's a slide phone - the top keys don't work. It also randomly vibrates). 

Oh well. I'm slightly bored. I have no idea why. I'm also completely tired out, because of my stupid CCA. 

Oh well. Everything's clashing. My CCA badges, my end of year exams... 

SIGH. Might my life improve if I studied? Yeah, I know it would, but why am I asking myself that? I already know I'm definitely not gonna study. It is WAY too tiring, time-consuming, distasteful... I believe you understand. 

KUROSHITSUJI. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment