18 August 2010

Fell In Love and I Hate It

I have something against Pitbull. The artist, not the dog, although they are surprisingly similar... It's actually regarding Enrique Inglesias too. His song, "I Like It" has Pitbull in it, meaning I should so not like that song, but I love it. Apart from the Pitbull part.

Um... today was rather typical. I copied various amounts of homework, sucked up to teachers, and swore some. During CHAMPS today... some seniors talked to us about how to study. Some words they used: procrastinate. copy homework, last-minute revising.

It screams to me: HELEN. YOU'RE SCREWED.

But oh well, you can only stay screwed for so long. Sooner or later I'm gonna get mysteriously lucky, unless of course my luck is screwed too, then in which case I'll most probably die, but hey, everyone dies, so no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment