30 July 2011

*Squeal*

I actually have comments. I woulda thought that people would be too intimidated or weirded-out by me to try and comment. So they're anons. But. Comments.

Comments feed my soul.

Despite the fact that I have no soul (so far, my quiz results all say I have a black soul... normally reserved for dead people) and my heart is like... heartless?

The comments go straight to my ego.

And my ego is inflating.

Arigatou, danke, 谢谢, terima kasih, thank you.....

I now have a bigger ego than ever before.

Btw getting a lot of friend requests on fb these days. Every time I check (a few hours?), there's two or three. Is it because I have a rather famous cosplayer as a good friend or because I look so cute in my dp (I look cute and I will continue being delusional no matter what you say) or because I have a lot of anime fb friends? Like, you know, those with anime names and pictures and info taken off wiki.

Or because I linked my tumblr with fb and now my wall is spammed with yaoi and yummy things?

Oh you with your dirty minds. I meant food. Not that.

No comments:

Post a Comment