13 July 2011

DL LINK Blank Slate (Akusaga) Manga by Kanno Aya

BISHOUNEN <333 AND THERE'S LIKE HINTS OF SHOUNEN-AI (not sure if it's hint or blatant, too used to yaoi) FANGIRL FANGIRL.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/completely-scanlated-manga-29/akusaga-4944/ Ummm scroll down.


I MUST HEREBY ADD A DISCLAIMER: the files aren't mine. I mean, I completely stole them off the above site. Whatever credits that are inside are still inside. I would direct you towards the site, but the links are megaupload and fileserve. Which is sad, so here are the mediafire links instead: volume one, volume two.

The awesome people (or rather, groups, I think, I'm not sure) who scanlated it are

Condensation
misOramen
whyanime

Please remember that I am only the sad person who stole them and then uploaded it again because the other links are dead and the other options make you download like chapter by chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment