1 December 2010

Neck Pains

My neck hurts, probably a result of lying on Phoebe's bed trying to watch SHINee vids on Youtube. Or it could be my shitty sleeping position. Either way (or both) my neck hurts, and it pisses me off. It's been pissing me off ever since I woke up at 9 am today.

Whatever I do, it hurts. It aches. And nothing can make the stupid thing go away.

Fuck.

If my next post is incomprehensible because of the countless swears, then rest assured that my neck still hurts, and that it is still pissing me off.

That aside, I am doing a yaoi fiction (not fanfiction) but it's going quite slowly. Plus another Kanda/Tyki reversible pairing fanfiction, a collab with Aileen and Phoebe or one of them. It's loosely based on Love the Way You Lie parts one and two.

You know, the lyrics are awesome, even if the tune isn't that nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment