13 December 2010

EOY2010

I spent two or so hours there...

I didn't want to buy the ticket at first since it wasn't exactly worth it to spend $16 for two hour's worth of whatever. But in the end there weren't many people outside so I lent Phoebe some money and we bought the tickets and went in.

And guess what? The stamp (for re-entry) was of invisible ink :) So cool. They had this light thing to shine on your hand. I never actually found out what shape the stamp was. Kind of disappointed.

Anyway, I only took about 40 photos. Compare that to AFA... yeah okay, not much to compare. How many hours did I spend at AFA? Waaaay too many.

In the end I didn't cosplay. Not enough time. Plus the thing was too big. I knew I should have bought a smaller size. Anyway.

EOY wasn't as big but it was still kind of fun. Except the part where my feet totally hurt like hell after walking way too much. I didn't get to sit down. AT ALL.

Eto... Just... too little people there.

/EDIT/: Still haven't uploaded the photos. Still waiting.

updated july 2013

the ticket. plus my long nails.

espada tres, yes? from bleach?

honey-mori pair

one more just because it's cute

publicity for good artist

naruto. um.

.......??

misa-near pair being completely cute

shoes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment