31 December 2010

Lame is Still Lame

And that sums up this year's festivities. I have to do homework on christmas and I'm down with a cold on the last day of the year. *Lied about homework, thus I'm sleeping over at Phoebe's tomorrow*

Goddamn freaking homework...

Spoiled my entire fucking year. If I get the same bitchy chinese teacher again this year, I'm just gonna sit there and cry when she comes in. And when she asks me what's wrong, I'll just say, with the utmost sincerity..."Because you're my teacher again T________T."

Yeah right. I'd probably get detention or a demerit or more homework. Which would just plain fucking suck.

Next year is going to suck even more. But I gotta survive. If only to see the stupid principal retire. I'll laugh out loud at his retirement ceremony. It'll make my day.

Ahh... My head hurts. And... TeniPuri manga... the new prince of tennis manga is not coming out, wtf. I want. I WANT. The harem in Shugo Chara sucks too. Amu is pissing me off and even Tadase's bishi sparkles are kinda boring. (Ikuto still rocks)

T_________T

School is starting soon. Lame is still lame, and things that totally suck still suck. School is still school, and I am still procrastinating. My head feels foggy and weird. I want my awesome J-pop, anime, and manga. (But I need new J-pop cuz I'm bored of my old ones, anime is too time-consuming, and the manga is either too expensive or in the library.)

I told you. This year wasn't really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment