15 December 2010

EVERYTHING. BLURRY.

Basically they're doing lift renovation at my floor, so the noise is horrible and we, me my mother my brother (lack of commas, sorry), were going to go out and escape the infernal sounds. Okk, then I broke my specs.

Belated anger and shock:
ARGH HOW COULD I DO THAT! I mean, HOW COULD I. My specs. MY SPECS OMFG OMG OMG ARGH.

So and I'm gonna be without my specs until Monday. I don't know how I'll live. Everything is, yeah, a big lump of blurry. Luckily I have almost memorized where everything is on the computer screen and keyboard, or I'd be in big trouble.

(I can't really see the screen, you know. I have to squint. And that sucks. So I'm typing this half-blind)

Actually I am in big trouble, but who cares...

OH WHO AM I KIDDING I CARE SO MUCH ARGH. MY SPECS MY SPECS I CAN'T SEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment