13 June 2010

Iz Back, Yeys

WOAH, I'm back. From shitty China, where in some districts Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Animefreak tv, and a whole bunch of great sites are blocked. Yes, dear peoples, I have just been to one of those districts, where the sky is grey, and the only hint of green is on your face as you prepare to puke as you smell the cigarette smoke floating around.

Wow, this has brought on a wave of creativity. Can't believe that, hey, on the bus I was listening to Taylor Swift's Tied Together With A Smile and I IMMEDIATELY associated it with Lelouch.

Lelouch and Taylor Swift. Now there's an unheard of pairing for songfics. So maybe I'll do a songfic then. The thing is, Taylor's songs are always from the girl's point of view. It's a bit typical, but her songs are quite nice to listen to - even though the general idea has been done over heaps of times, the lyrics are new, therefore the lyrics are GREAT for songfics.

And then again, Lelouch must be more feminine than I originally thought, because ... he's a guy, and Taylor Swift is OBVIOUSLY a female, unlike Gaga, who's a bit androgynous, and really doesn't make much sense, but we all love her, yes we do. At least we don't switch the radio station at the first mention of her name.

Okay, now let's compare the differences in the countries: the country where I am now, which I love, and a district in the country where I was born, which I also love, but hate the district, which wasn't where I was born, because China is ridiculously big.

Here the air is clear. Over there in the district you can see the damned dust motes floating in the air.

People almost never honk here, on account of how small and boxed up everyone is. That's cuz they're considerate of waking the sleeping people up. Aw, how sweet. But over there, the honking is apparently for nothing at all. You hear honks everywhere.

Here people drive in their lanes. Gosh, over there it's as if there are NO LANES. Crossing the road is an adventure, and good luck on making it out alive.

Here it's moist and humid. There it's dry and dusty. Guess which I prefer? Warm and humid. The dryness there sticks my lips together in the morning. I canNOT speak, for god's sake. I drink water ALL THE TIME.

Oh, but then again, I've underestimated the unholy allure of China's food. It's kind of, you know, impossible to resist. The chocolates, the sweeties, the candies, the jellies, AND ESPECIALLY THE CANDIED HAW AND CHEWING GUM.

I have been dreaming about the last two items since forEVER. I will KILL to eat them. (Luckily I got to eat them :D)

And so ends this post, because Jacelyn bugged me as soon as I came back. Kudos, Jace. (I still don't like the bible, but anyways. Doesn't matter much. Just sick of people blindly believing e.g. Aileen)

Also cuz I'm kinda supposed to sleep now, didn't get much sleep the previous two nights cos of how both my parents were snoring like hell. Seriously. Parent one: SNORE. Parent two: SNORE SNORE.

I poke parent one, gets parents one to poke parent two. Ten minutes later, both are snoring happily away and my baby brother doesn't seem to notice it at all. (He's not so little now. Four years, a metre plus tall, and twenty-five kg.)

MUST GO! PARENTS INSISTING! BUH-BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment