17 April 2010

ILVoices

I feel the urge to hurt somebody. My parents are deaf. Not as in chopped-off-ears... but it might as well be.

I tell them four times (and I did count) and the fifth time: hm? What[...]

On a completely unrelated note, I love Sagakure. I love Cradle of Blood. :D

Wow, suddenly Vampire Knight has become so DAMN HOT.

Looking back at what I've written, I realise that I never fail to cheer myself up. YOU GO HELEN.

Yeah. I rock. ILME. ...lol...

Okay, now to be serious, because here comes a confession (not that people will read this, which is why I feel okay venting here - just in case someone reads it ... the person most probably doesn't know me)

I talk.

With those voices.

In my head.

ILY VOICES! You are my therapist(s) - how many of you are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment