1 April 2010

Burned-outed

I have figured out that I don't need a psychologist. What's a psychologist for? To make you feel better and not have mental problems.

Well, I already have mental problems, so let's not bother about that. I highly doubt that anyone could do anything about my problems, either way, I think I just think too much about everything.

I really don't like school. Weird...not. I used to love school. Okay, so maybe not love, but I liked it. Then I went to secondary school and nobody cheated anymore. WHA-? How could primary school be more corrupt than secondary school? Or maybe the bad kids just went to bad schools, and since the school I'm in now is quite respectable... yeah.

Detests my chinese teacher. She loves giving out huge amounts of homework, unreasonable demands (like remembering every-fucking-thing she's ever said, which is unreasonable to the MAX ... for people who actually listen, but for people like me, who sleeps in her class - and I suspect there are quite a few 'like me' - it's plain impossible.

And then I got caught cheating during chinese spelling... yeah, baaad. I am amazed. I got caught. Someone blabbed on me. And the chinese teacher of course had to drag the entire affair to the discipline mistress. Thank god I didn't get demerits.

Anyway. The guy beside me told, and she COMMENDED HIM. SCREW HER. SHE SAID IT WAS COMMENDABLE. COMMENDABLE MY ASS. MY FUCKING ASS.

This is the part that has me quietly wondering if I'd be in trouble if I just slapped her or - well, did some violent things to her. I was there rolling my eyes, thinking horrible thoughts about the TATTLE-TAIL and the BITCHY WOMAN and she was talking some shit.

Yeeeaaah... even my mom said that was 太过分.

My mom doesn't like her. I now like my mother better. LOLZ.

My classmates are shallow.
E.g. 1: fangirling over 'hawt' guys
E.g. 2: Being loud and generally uncouth
E.g. 3: No tact. (And I mean it)
E.g. 4: Flirts shamelessly
E.g. 5: ... Too many. Long story short, they piss me off. I do not like them. At all.

Damn I hate school. Those people from my primary school - especially especially my P6 class, OH EM GEE I HEART THEM. Those people whose attitudes to cheating goes along the line of 'oh, copying? I'll copy from you then' and get in trouble with the discipline heads every other day and has loud boisterous parties and RAWKS SO DAMN MUCH...

*cry*

Randomly: I love German! *Squee* The words just soak into my head and for a moment I can pretend I have a photographic memory - come on. Who doesn't want it? It'd make life so much easier, and those memories you don't want to remember - well, it's way better to remember things you don't want to remember than not remember things you DIE DIE MUST REMEMBER.

Okay. End the randomness.

People poke into my space... screeew them... I need my space, godammit... Space... Fuck off and leave me alone... get the damn message... nevermind, you're all too dumb.

Exercising gives you happy endorphins. My verdict: utter crap.
/EDIT/: 11 June 2012: This is a funny sentence because I later found out that over-exercising is bad sometimes.

Does not work on me. I can run till I feel like crying because I can't fucking breathe and I'd be totally depressed. Please note that I was happy before the P.E. lesson and I have absolutely no grudge with the teacher.

I have no idea what I want from life. Besides money. I feel damned messed up.

Let me now quote 'burnout' from helpguide.org



You may be on the road to burnout if:

  • Every day is a bad day.
  • Caring about your work or home life seems like a total waste of energy.
  • You’re exhausted all the time.
  • The majority of your day is spent on tasks you find either mind-numbingly dull or overwhelming.
  • You feel like nothing you do makes a difference or is appreciated.
Check, check, check, check, and check.

I do not want to get out of bed. I want to spend as much time as humanly possible in it. 

Of course I'm always tired. Who isn't?

Life is nothing but school, homework, and idiots. Agrees. 

Me? Appreciated? Wow, you must be kidding. 
/EDIT/: 11 June 2012: Because my mother constantly puts down her children. I mean constantly. 

Anyways, I just put a new Code Geass fic on ff.net and I check my email everyday for favs and alerts. My fabulous ether ego boost. I feel better after it anyway. So that's one way. Go and do something on the internet, where nobody knows you and people are a lot more willing to be nice.

Or you can just sleep. Works wonders. I mean it. Sleep ten hours as compared to six hours and - WOAH I'M HYPER NOW.

I'm tired now. I want to watch my Prince of Tennis - Death Note anime is down for the 'mo.

... Just wanna say that some people are sincere to the point of stupidity. I don't like people like that because to me they don't make much sense. I mean, I know what they, well, mean, or want to do, but - WHY? Why would they wanna be so heartbreakingly sincere???

I am so fake, it amazes me.

Has a Laven fic in drafts. M :) I love myself... life sucks, as usual. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment