25 April 2010

Plain Bitchiness

Why can't my mom just die? No, this is a serious question.

This morning she wasn't feeling well but went to church anyways. Then she was bitchy and moaned a lot. When it was time to go home, she asked me to call my dad, cuz the car keys were on him. I called, he hung up. Then I called him a name - jokingly. Obviously.

But then, being a total bitch, my mother started lecturing me about RESPECT. Like, shit. I don't need to be lectured about respect, I don't fucking give a damn. Respect is overrated.

It went something like, me saying, so you're sick now, that gives you the right to do everything, does it?

Her daring me to, say it again?

And me saying it again.

Thus the bitch slapped me and hit me. Mood swings. Damned annoying mood swings. I mean, it's not like it hurt. Even if it really hurt, I wouldn't show it, and I'd simply forget it ever hurt. Because, come on, who (except certain people) wants to remember hurting?

Anyway, since people were standing around watching, I gave them a show! Ok, fine. I didn't. But I said words that made her seem like a complete and utter bully. ^^ Evil me. But of course I wasn't thinking that then. I was hopping mad, man.

At that point my dad came down, we got into the car, and drove home in silence and tension.

I was in a pissy mood and in danger of 'exploding' from the stuff I kept silent about (like, not showing my pissed-off-ness and smiling instead) and stored in my mind from the last time I 'exploded'. Trust me, it's not pretty when I do that.

My explosion involves tears and screaming and neighbours complaining and my parents hitting me. Ah well.

I might not be the most emotionally stable person around, but at least I don't show my emotions and that kind of keeps me in check somehow. Gotta love me. Yeah. I luve me.

Anyway. So I went home and took off my specs and lay down on the top bunk of my double-decker bed with my (ah!) blanky. Soothing.

But then I heard someone TALKING about me outside my room and my mood instantly soured.

But then again, I heard someone crying outside my room a bit later, and that gave me a light, floaty feeling and suddenly the sun was shining and the birds were singing, and it's a wonderful, wonderful afternoon.

Call me a sadist. I'm not nice to people I don't like.

Oh! but of course, my mother then had to storm into my room and demand that I come down. When I asked why, which was a totally reasonable question, she told me to just come down! Which, I obviously ignored. She started throwing heavy books at me from my desk below, and can you believe it?
/EDIT/: I was on the upper portion of a bunk bed.

My first thought was, damn, I hope she doesn't throw my homework. Thank god, she didn't. But it hurt. Slightly. Not that I cared much.

................................just, fuck.

It is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l when someone trusts you completely, then you lie to them...

And the fucking fall for it.

An omake of sorts:

While lounging about in my bed (before she threw books) I heard her saying to my dad, It's precisely because we didn't scold her enough that she turned out this way!

Hasn't she ever thought that... maybe it PRECISELY because she scolded me too much, that's why I rebelled?

Then I replied myself instantly: NO DUH!!! Her mind doesn't even go that way, what the hell!

The 'what the hell' was because of my surprise at anyone being that stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment