17 February 2018

photos from my long holiday

14-17 dec alone in tokyo:





of course the first thing i do after getting off the plane (at 9am) is head to kawasaki!! for the arcade!! lunch at ichiran, then arcade, then dinner at @home maid cafe, then out for karaoke and drinks, all with my new reddit friends








so the next day i woke up early to bid for my courses, then fell asleep again. went out at night for some late shopping at shibuya



and then off to golden gai to meet my new friends for drinks








on the third and last day in tokyo, i went to harajuku to buy some johnny's shop photos, but... because i drank and woke up late (again, what's new) the queue was too damn long even though it was like 2pm. so i gave up. met one of my new friends, and ate one of those huge ass cotton candy things. then back to ikebukuro!! to meet more people and introduce them to cremia. saw a pretty good singer busking at the station. then dinner at osaka osho 



and then cat cafe!!!! pics of a munchkin cat (short legs) standing up. so damn weird.



after that we went for some bowling, where i alternated between beginner's luck and really shitty bowling.

then i went back to my airbnb and packed for my language immersion programme :((

No comments:

Post a Comment