27 August 2012

This is irrelevant, this is a dream diary shit, don't read this

Dream diary!!

DISCLAIMER: this is incoherent, has unstable tenses (this is funny to me), please don't read.

I had a dream today. It played in my head like a movie. Anyway:

It begins with Tamara and me, running away from some guys in uniforms who obviously belong to the government. So it appears that we have stolen some secret files or confidential information. Strangely enough, our respective fathers were also there. Don't ask me how I dreamed about Tamara's father when I've never seen any of her family before. Anyway, they were fuzzy figures, just identified as our fathers, and they were the, uh, rebels fighting for freedom of something and then stole some documents. State secrets. Something.

Anyway we were running away, because the government would kill, maim, torture, any combination of the three, etc. Us. They would do that to us. S we knew that we had to get out of the country. I think we used horses? Motorbikes? Something. The dads were together, and I was together with Tamara, and somehow we were separated.

The scene shows the dads, and some random third person who is supposedly a guide? They are at the border to the other country, and they stop because the huge gothic gate is closed. It's covered with huge spiked barbed wire or something. I don't know, just some vicious implement. They try to climb it halfheartedly, but realise it's impossible. So they decide that Tamara and I must have gone on ahead and some stuff happened so the gate was closed. Since, uh, we went before them. So they were okay with it because we were safe and the documents were with us.

Then things start shaking. A scene of the building we escaped from exploding. Scene of stuffs disintegrating. The ground under the dads' feet start shaking and the barbed wire thing starts falling and impales them somehow and kills them. Oops.

And then after that there's this scene where it's shown that there's this huge fucking crater in the ground, circular, etc. Think something like the F.L.E.I.A. or F.L.E.J.A from Code Geass.

Also there is a big shot government (military?) official and soldiers standing around the crater's edge. Near to the gate. They're in uniform, and apparently they are Japanese, so we're in Japan.

This is actually the point where I realise that the dream's set in Japan. That's why I said it played like a movie.

Anyway, so as it turns out, Tamara and I were not actually ahead of them. We were behind, and we didn't get caught in the bomb thing.

The soldiers and etc were guarding the gate, I think in an attempt to catch Tamara and me, so we hid in the masses of the villagers of the nearest town. Which, for some reason, was right beside the gate. And then the leader dude started interrogating the crowd of villagers, whose village was just half destroyed by the bomb. Literally, the edge of the crater starts in the middle of someone's garden.

Anyway the villagers were scared shitless and swore to turn us over to the government if they found us. Tamara was shocked by her dad's death, I was preoccupied with how to survive, and we were hiding in the masses, and then the government dude decides that he didn't like our faces, so he pulled us forward to interrogate us even more.

And then so I started spouting lies and saluting to him and saying all sorts of sucking-up words. Eventually he let us go, and the village took us in as some leftover humans from some other village which was destroyed by the bomb.

So Tamara and I were put in some apartment block thing with some other people. Then night arrived and we were worrying about how escape to another country. The lights in our room were still on
pretty late at night, so some guard came in to tell us to switch it off, and Tamara and I almost had a heart attack because we thought that someone had found us out. And then the lights were off and people went to sleep. Tamara and I started packing and attempting to escape.

And then this other woman leapt out of her sleeping bag and started trying to strangle a man. She tried to keep it quiet, but the man was kind of strong and almost escaped her grasp. He tripped and fell onto the floor and was about to shout for help when I stepped on his throat to cut him off. Apparently dream!me figured that if a woman was trying to kill someone then she wouldn't be tattletaling on us. Also we really didn't want the guard to come in and find Tamara and me attempting to escape. We also didn't want him to wake the other occupants of the room up, because then we'd have to kill more people.

As it turns out the woman was trying to escape too, so we followed her ...

Blah blah blah I can't remember any more.

Pretty epic dream, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment