1 September 2012

STGCC 2012

Asdfghjkl will update post tomorrow, but unf Hibiki Touya and Kousaka Yun. Can't believe I took a picture with them asdfghjkl. Also Piko tomorrow. Asdfghjkl.

OKAY.
edit 9/9/12
I'm too lazy to do anything about this event until my exams are over. Aka in one month's time. I'm sorry? Also I shook hands with Piko and got his signature *swoon* his live singing is so fucking good *swoon again*

I promise. One month. Exams. 

EDIT 12/9/12
I skipped my German lessons. So now I have time for this.

Here are some photos of Hibiki Touya and Kousaka Yun taken with Mike's camera (I took them, mind you. Also Mike sucks.)

Kousaka Yun as Kaname Madoka
Look at her fucking legs, oh my god

Hibiki Touya as Lelouch Lamperouge

I took this one too. Cause Mike sucks. Also Hibiki Touya

Also here is a picture of Piko. We managed to go right up to the front, on the left of the stage, which was awesome, but it also meant that there were people watching us and telling us to not take photos. Mike somehow managed. (Also if you watch videos of Piko singing at STGCC, I'm the one waving the pink lightstick.)

Unf, Piko

And finally.
Mike took this while I was tying my hair. She sucks.

THIS POST IS NOT COMPLETE YET.
Things yet to be uploaded: a picture of Mike with Hibiki Toyua and Kousaka Yun, a picture of me with  Hibiki Touya and Kousaka Yun, and a picture of the shirt with Piko's signature.

(i touched piko)

(still can't get over it)

EDIT IM SORRY I LOST MY PICTURES FOR THIS EVENT I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF
WILL POST PICTURE OF PIKO SHIRT WITH PIKO'S SIGNATURE

piko's shirt with his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment