2 August 2012

I am an angry repressed person

You know what I hate? I hate angry repressed people. I hate angry repressed people who have no fucking idea how fucking angrily repressed they are. If you're going to be a hypocrite then don't be an annoying one. If you're going to blame someone then make sure that there isn't someone else who should shoulder more blame. Why the fuck is there a need to blame someone anyway. What good does "blame" do? Why the fuck does it even exist? Who cares about your petty little issues? What, you can't even pick a good person to whine to. Hint: I DON'T LIKE YOU. DO NOT WHINE TO ME. Wow. Does it not occur to you that people have things to do? That they might not necessarily want to do that ONE FUCKING THING?? Are you capable of shutting your mouth? Can you stop hovering behind me for one fucking moment? Why the fuck do I even leave the school?

No comments:

Post a Comment