9 July 2012

everyone reminds me every single day

that I need to conform to social norms.

Anyway. That's not the point. The point is that I exist perfectly fine without conforming to your flimsy contradictory useless social norms.

Also I like black. And blood. And blood on black things. I also enjoy reading chanslash. Twincest. How about more chains? Mmm.

Also emo is cool, intelligent is sexy sex, and being gay is a bonus. (I mean, that's what I like looking at. Or viewing...? I'm confused.)

I also regularly write disturbing pseudo-poetry about glass shards and the inner lining of throats.

That's about it, for now, because social norms are calling me. As in, no walking around in my pyjamas (I don't even have pyjamas, whatever I wear to sleep becomes my pyjamas) or turning my bed into a mini kitchen.


Fuck you and your social norms, 

This is quite literally what my teacher wrote in my progress report


Rules and regulations my ass, all I need to do is to hide my insanity.

/EDIT/: Sorry, was insanely high.

No comments:

Post a Comment