14 March 2010

Imagine Shit

Have a damn good imagination.

This helps with escaping reality. You know. Use your imagination to find out why. The end.

I think I should be a psychologist when I grow up. Or philosopher. You do realise that I am thinking of all the easy jobs. They actually require very little effort (besides thinking) AFTER you complete whatever training they need.

/EDIT/: 11 June 2012: I have no job experience, also I was young and kind of stupid.

I'm at episode 60+ of Prince of Tennis after roughly a week. I had no idea I could be this obsessed.

Okay, fine! I do. When I was watching Code Geass I took a huge risk of waking up early in the morning (before my parents, even) and sneaking online (I'm not supposed to know the password for the computer, if my parents find out that I know, then they'll change it and I'll be left stranded without internet access).

And then for an entire month my thoughts consisted of only Code Geass.

/EDIT/: Lelouch, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment