8 March 2010

Less of Inspiration

Lately there's been no inspiration. And both my fourth and last finger (the injured one and the one after that) are stiff from not moving. It hurst, goddammit. Not the injury, but the not miving part. Man, it sucks.

No inspiration, that is, except for the rare short burst enabling me to write a few sentences. Huh. But those snetences are good.

Okaaay!
-Slack all you can.-
Hurhur.

Dunno why I'm so chipper. It's weird, huh?  My life still sucks right now.
 
But hey! I've got Twitter now!
 
Oh, last sentences. I did a few sentences while looking at a red-ish white-ish very chinese-ish painting. It's a bit depressing.
 
Blood-splattered leaves litter the forest floor. In the warm autumn air they lie forgotten.

/EDIT/: I'm planning to write some angsty fanfiction with this. Hence the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment