19 May 2014

if clever people don't have kids

If more intelligent women have less motherly instincts, and wish less to have children, aren't we doomed? If the clever people aren't passing on their genes, we're just going to get more stupid as a whole.

When I think about this, I panic a little and genuinely consider having children. But it's so repulsive that I recoil from the idea immediately. The phrase that I utter in my mind is "ew fucking disgusting". I cannot ever see myself giving birth, and I've been sticking to this for over five years.

I do want to raise one or two children, though. Because there are too many orphans in this world, because too many underprivileged children never get to reach their full potentials, because I want to raise a mini clone no I'm just kidding.

Because my parents were kinda shitty and I want to see if I can be a good parent, because this world is way too illogical and stupid and I want to rectify that a little. Also it brings me joy to think of a kid I raised eventually conquering all of humanity. Lol.

I hope we quickly find and perfect a method of reproducing without actual reproduction like giving birth. Because, ew. You really want to carry a thing around for nine months and suffer hormonal imbalances? Because I'd much rather not, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment