12 November 2013

AFA2013

(all pictures untouched lol bc i am a lazy bastard)
(photodump on  facebook lol)

This year I went to AFA with only Mike, because Tamara-tan had to work and Phoebe has to fly off to Myanmar, sighs.

this is a baka mike elise

We went on Friday, and saw Kaname and Miume and 217 and VIV.

Basically Kaname looked into my camera and was going to high-five me later but I was too awkward and pulled away and now I hate myself.

here is a kaname

here is another kaname

here is a smiley-ish kaname

And Miume is so fucking sexy live. And Miume made cute faces at me and I know she was directing it at me because I was literally the only one standing in that direction (ok im gomen im a sad fangirl).

look at them they are so cute
omg miume omg ahhhhh
Everyone was like "sashin ii desu ka?" and Nina was just like "ii yo ii yo" everywhere. She is crazy cute okay and was there just to have fun bc you could see it. We ran into them afterwards again and we waved and they waved back and smiled wow I am starstruck I am dead from fangirlism.

(No one realised they were Miume and 217 lol except for us. Like we literally walked into them.)

anyway this is viv and they make good music

Anyway the Starchild booth was having this "buy something from the Starchild booth and get a picture with Kaname and his signature on something" and Mike was all "prostitution". Like I'm serious she wouldn't stop hissing it in my ear every time we brought it up or walked past the Starchild booth.

Mike got a selfie with Kaname tho. And she had him sign her ticket.

so this is the ticket

On Sunday we bought the stage access and sat in front of the stage all day. You can have some Asia Regional Cosplay Championship pictures. Which I took secretly. Because they did't let anyone take photos. I am sad. I think because the glowing phone screens ruin things. But I used my DSLR and was very discreet and no one found out even though I sat at the second row.

wow dramatic

wow pretty dramatic (lol)

Anyway so afterwards there was some Starchild thing again and Kaname came out dressed as this character in Hoozuki no Reitetsu and was incredibly cutely in character the whole time. He was like "I want to bring you to hell with me" and stuffs and all the fangirls were like YESSSSSSS.

he frowned the whole day it must've been hard

oKAY so after that we had to clear off because they were getting the hall ready for Valvrave night and shit and Mike was super sad because she couldn't go and see TM Revolution her precious Onii-sama.

So we went out to take pictures of cosplayers but it was kinda late so the lighting was pretty shit and everything. I'm sad and gomen.

mike was v surprised to find out that this was an actual guy

yes very cute pair

very sexy yes i like

mmmmm but overexposed i think, i am sad

my hero

kami-sama i will never forget this

there were cute kids cosplaying too

i told you she was a kid

here's a baby mikasa i got her all to myself for a little while

Anyway AFA2013 was fun and stuffs. Here you may have a photo of my ticket.

ok bye

P.S. I have my tired selfies on instagram
P.P.S. I bought things of course but am too lazy to take pictures
P.P.P.S. My friend gave me a file that Kaname signed I am so happy thank you friend

also mike has lots of selfies that we took together but she hasn't given them to me i am sad

No comments:

Post a Comment