22 November 2012

long overdue AFA2012 post

Okay so I went to AFA2012 with Tamara (@i_nom_allday) and Mike (@yatogamikun) (mike is an arse and changes her username like all the time) only on the second day, because my mother had some surgery and basically couldn't get out of bed. Not to sound like an asshole, but I'm pretty sure she could have managed without me for one day.

Anyway, we spent most of the time at the main stage, squished right behind the barrier separating us from the judges, and waited for Kaname - mostly. We schemed and schemed and ran in about forty minutes ahead of schedule just to be at the front. Danny Choo was fun, though, so we didn't waste the forty minutes.


Here's a picture of a sexy Allen. 

It's important to note that most people - about 99% - utterly fail while cosplaying Allen Walker (D. Gray-Man), presumably because Allen is just too fucking hot. Thus this cosplayer deserves worship.


Here's a picture of the sexy Tamara, which I took while waiting for Kaname.

He was late for an entire hour. During that time, we worked out that half an hour is fashionably late, and to be expected, but an entire hour means that someone somewhere has fucked something up.

Anyway, the regional Cosplay championships - stage lighting, bad photos, nothing much anyway - and the judges. There was a sexy judge called Mikoto, from Taiwan, I think, who shocked everyone when she revealed that she, well, wasn't a she at all. Really sexy, except now I'm not sure how to refer to her. He? She? I'm just so confused. Okay I think he.


Just really sexy, okay. (League of Legend's Morgana, apparently.)

And then there's Kaname, who was high enough to do Gangnam Style with Danny Choo. Not only the horsey dance part, but also the wriggle-under-the-other's-legs part. Everyone squealed and started leaping up onto the barrier.




Sorry, only a few shitty photos here. But Kaname looks appropriately high.


Also here's Reika, who's also sexy as fuck. Also.

There isn't much else, so I'll just dump some pictures over here.

@hikari_taiyaki's umbrella - no idea who she was cosplaying, though. Must remember to ask her soon.

Whee moar spin


What Tamara wore on day one, when I wasn't there... sigh.

A wonderful... something?? Just wonderful. Also sexy.

 I presume it's some kind of fashion culture/subculture thing, which flew right over the head of yours truly, who sometimes cannot differentiate right and left.


moar

moar moar


Kaname, twitter, page, as Fushimi Saruhiko of K.

So... that's it, I guess. I'm done. Unlike my STGCC post, which somehow is unfinished...

1 comment:

  1. LOL Helen, your pictures actually look nice on a blog.
    /applauds/

    ReplyDelete