18 May 2012

fucking text-enhance you motherfucking shit A.K.A. an epic adventure with text-enhance.com. a cancerous growth EVERYFUCKINGWHERE and results in it staying


Why in the name of bloody motherfuck is that bloody text-enhance shit on my tumblr? Why? Why bloody motherfucking why.

I went to their bloody stupid website, which, by the way, does not have a FAQ with the question "WHY IS YOUR SHIT ON MY SITE".

Also I found some opt-out shit and opted out.


NOW THERE ARE TWO PIECES OF SHIT.


Excuse me for being justifiably outraged. My blog was just raped.

... Okay, supposedly, it is a plug-in. I will now purge the cancerous growth.

By the way, the opt-out looks like this, except it doesn't work for me, and I do not know why.






Well fuck you very much. I am slightly OCD and I do not take kindly to people messing around with anything of mine, or even if it isn't mine. I am aware that I have problems. 

ARGH
ARGH

UGH

s;fkjh'IEFSNFSDJF

FUCK

Internet, you're not helping. I must have clicked dozens of links, but I don't see any "facetheme" extension or plug-in or anything. Therefore I can't uninstall/blah/whatever.

Oh look.


BUT:


argh

argh

owwww

ugh

/EDIT/: I fantasise about putting a piece of rope to this motherfucking's throat and slowly strangling it while staring into its eyes and watching the life drain out of it. You have no idea how much I want to kill it, stomp on it, cut it up with blunt scissors, then feed it to itself and destroy the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment