28 April 2012

For the lack of interesting things to do

I think I'll post more dl links soon (also the reason why I don't use the full word now is because of search engines as well as PARANOIA).

But in the meanwhile, I'll stare pointlessly into space for a little while. I'm full of energy, but I have no wish to actually do anything, which equals hyperactive sentences with little to no punctuation and the desperate browsing of the internet.

Uh. Not sure what I just said there.

Anyway. I'm going to take a mini break or something (please don't believe me for anything, because I just do whatever I want and that is not predictable at all - or at least I can't predict myself).

I'm feeling rather stressed out and cranky. Also the weather is deplorable.

Makes me want to hibernate just to escape this torture...

...

Um.

My brain just paused.

I'll be back with more coherent stuff soon. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment