26 May 2011

I have unlimited knowledge

Therefore I know exactly what I'm saying when I say that Islam is against music.

Hehehe, no. I just read asian geographic issue 4/2011 and it was about Islam ^^ Such a confusing topic, so I'll just ignore it completely because I have an odd premonition that were I to talk about it, something bad would happen :P so, forget about that.

Thursdays, I love you.

One more day to endure ~~~ one more day to the holidays ~~~

Friday after school Imma go suntec with Yonor and Tamara and Phoebz :) Yonor's cosplaying some... idk sandplay Miku I think, and Tamara's doing maido *_* Phoebz and me will be doing casual Rin and Miku respectively...

Amazingly enough, my school gave us more english than chinese homework this time.

Ich habe Glück.


Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment