7 May 2011

FUCK THE IPAD

I don't give a damn anymore, the iPad is an atrocity.

THE GODDAMN LIMITATIONS ON THE STUPID DEVICE PISS ME OFF TO THE POINT WHERE I WOULD LIKE NOTHING BETTER THAN TO SNAP THE STUPID RECTANGLE INTO SMALLER RECTANGLE. MUCH SMALLER ONES.

I mean it. I have the iPad 2 here on my lap, and it is totally overheating. Hey, I am like sweating.

I completely detest safari. And I worship chrome. So when the iPad does not support chrome, what do you think I feel?

My anime videos are in flv format. So when the iPad is incapable of reading flv, what do you think I feel?

The keyboard thing. It is so annoying to use the apostrophe on the keyboard that I have given up on using it.

The typos I have made in this post rivals the number of typos I usually make in ten hours with a keyboard with the... What do you call it, the one where you press the buttons instead of fuming at a touchscreen which is incompetent?

And the fragile construction of the iPad. Want to bet? I bet I can snap this wimpy thing. I know it is meant to be light and easy to carry around... But it is just an iPhone with a bigger screen, so why not just have the iPhone. And it has less functions than the average laptop so why not just get a laptop.

This iPad is annoyingly placed between an iPhone and a laptop... Hey, it does not even have the call functions. If apple can pack stuff tint a MacBook and iPhone, then the iPad is just a useless gizmo to milk money off consumerists.

Gullible people.

Steve Jobs who does not understand the need for awesome browsers like chrome or flv files. And multitasking.

So what if it is ironic that I am typing this on an iPad. It is annoying and I am annoyed by it. Using it makes me long for my computer.

Oh and another thing. When I type to the bottom of the page in blogger, I cannot see the words at the bottom, which are covered by the keyboard. Hence the amount of spacings at the end of this post.

Oh and the iPad's revolutionary adaptive typing? It can turn words into other words WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT while words like fo and yor are uncorrected. FYI, those words are of and your. Common words.

No comments:

Post a Comment