7 March 2020

2020

some things that i have been thinking about:

  • how i hate my mom
  • how my parents are pretty terrible parents
  • admitting to myself that i have self-esteem and intimacy issues
  • how i have a HUGE procrastination issue, which according to experts is because i'm afraid of failure, which... is just true
  • how i mf hate everything on this earth sometimes
  • how a load of money would make me feel instantly more secure and less sad and crabby towards the world in general. 

to be honest there hasn't been a lot of positive things happening lately. i mean, most things in my life are on track, but things being on track doesn't exactly inspire a lot of happiness in me. 

for now i gotta write my damn essays, so i can spend some time crying for stress relief. then after i manage to graduate, take a month-long vacation or something and write a little bit. maybe progress as a person a bit. but, you know, academics first. 

god i hate how this world works.

No comments:

Post a Comment