25 July 2015

cosfest2015 and cats

cosfest2015 was a special kind of disappointment. the cosplay was subpar. the stage events were non-existent. and the merchandise was all touken ranbu. fml.

i brought my 50mm 1.8 lens because that was the lightest i had, but it turns out 50mm is hell for events because i am always. always too close.

my bus card also died on me that day so i'd say it was a pretty shitty day overall.

i didn't bother to edit any of the photos because there's nothing to edit anyway.





by the way, the kid cosplayer is the one that keeps showing up at events with his mom. i'd like to think i made friends with his mom, but she probably just thinks im creepy af. 

the highlight of the day were the pictures of the cats i took on my way home.




on a related note i went to senpai's house a few days ago to see her 3 months old kitten. she tells me it's a bobcat and that it's called "lucky". i think it should be called "biting monster" because it kept fucking biting me. 







i love it very much and it loves me very much so i think i'll go back to senpai's house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment