8 December 2013

yay it's december

Yoooooo I have things to talk about. Like, stuff happened. Boring stuff but significantly more interesting than me lying on my bed scrolling through tumblr. Which is what usually happens.

1: I covered my school's prom ?!?!??!?1??11?!1!1!?1?

Like after a series of misunderstandings and much confusion I joined the photography club and the first event I was assigned to cover was the prommm omfg. Like the seniors are all eighteen and glamourous wow cool hair cool dresses wow. 

Very intimidate. Such glam. I think they shone or something. Pretty sure I was blinded kind of.

I didn't bring my flash tho I'm sad my camera sucks. I'm busy editing (?!?! how edit what is edit) the photos and uploading them bc the photography club says so.

v blurry bc im scared to show the faces 


wow many people

2: I have been sick for two weeks !?!?!?!

I fell sick like two days after one ok rock and after two days of high fever my illness has subsided to a sniffle sniffle. Except not really because my nose is blocked all the time and I can't breathe. So at night I wake up two or three times at ungodly hours because my nose is blocked again and if I don't get up and do something about it I'll just suffocate in my sleep.

So today I'm going to drink nothing but green tea and try to flush out this bloody flu thing so that I can get some sleep and my eyebags can return to a somewhat normal colour.

3: I bought clothes sakjadlsdnvldsjfndfsljn

this is one thing (the sweater)

this is another thing (the shirt)

You don't understand this is a big thing for me because I like almost never go outside, much less buy anything more than food. I'm like a hermit crab emerging only for sustenance.

Also included in the clothes I bought was a single green jacket. You should congratulate me for buying something that isn't black.

4: I'm gonna get new spectacles I'm so excited wow 

New glasses new glasses woohoo.

They are cute.

I'm going to fetch them tomorrow.

Await my selfie.

selfie has arrived

more selfie

5: Am flying to Taiwan in twelve days

I must pack clothes and recover from flu. Must buy more tights. I love tights. Bc without tights I cannot wear short skirts okay. I don't have skinny long legs. People with skinny long legs can wear short skirts and their butt won't show because they're skinny their butt is small.

6: Am very very studiously ignoring my homework

That's it.

P.S. i took a photo of someone's camera that is better than mine with someone's lens which is better than mine. it was a wow cool lens with manual focus wow



No comments:

Post a Comment