2 January 2013

first post of 2013?? first day of school in 2013

We haven't had any real classes yet, it's just fun and games for these three days. School officially starts next week, so I suppose I have a few more days to finish that pile of holiday homework...

I'm kind of tired and my brain's kind of empty. I kind of want to do something artsy, but I also kind of don't want to. Cause, you know, effort.

Am feeling quite drained. I think I forgot how to interact with humans. This is stressful. School is so amazingly stressful.

Why doesn't this place ever fucking snow...?

Anyway, I thought about doing something productive, but the heat sapped all the energy out of me. So I present this shitty non-post.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to turn the a/c really low and see if I feel like reading a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment