30 December 2012

I don't think I've ever been this ready to cut someone out of my life

30 december 2012

Remember that post, long ago, where I talked about some pathetic woman who was offended by me and my anti-religion-ness?

This time, someone on my facebook friend list just tattletaled to my parents again. I rather suspect someone who knows my family personally and goes to the same church. I have a message for that person: what an utterly despicable thing to do.

I'm sure many of you know the playground rules: tattletales are to be avoided. Tattletales are not to be trusted. And if someone tattles, the next day they'll find themselves with fewer friends than yesterday.

Perhaps that adult didn't consider this tattletaling. Perhaps the adult, with his or her misguided notions, thought that it would help me.

Here's a tip, Tattletaler: I find it rather disgusting to tattletale with the intention to help. If you want to be an upright person, tattletaling is rather defeating the point. That's disgusting. That's hypocritical, and you've never even paused to consider it.

If someone tattletales in malice, or for gossip, I don't mind. I understand it. Of course, I won't like them very much, but there's little that I find more disgusting than misguided do-gooders whose good intentions wipe out every trace of humanity from their brains.

I despise people trying to force help upon me. I absolutely despise it, and my personal hell would consist of those empty-headed do-gooders who are so deeply entrenched in themselves that they'll never see outside their own brain.

Let me explain. If I were to attempt to prevent someone from committing suicide, I would stand beside them and chat. I would try to empathize. To put it simply, I would attempt to resonate on the same frequency. I won't tell them about those who will miss them. I won't tell them that life will get better. I'll ask them about their reasons for it all.

In other words, I'll make it clear what I'm going to do, and do it in a way that makes me seem like one of them. There's a huge difference between speaking from the inside and speaking from the outside. Someone who speaks from the outside comes across as self-obsessed and little patronizing, and sometimes even idiotic.

[post is stopped because I'm too emotional to write anything coherent. Will be updated when I am less angry and my killer headache is gone. Right now I will write an angry post about my mother, and I won't have to worry about being diplomatic or sarcastic because she's a bitch and I fucking hate her. And that's the truth. I know it.]

Edit: Okay never mind I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment