17 November 2011

AFA2011

*all photos uploaded/edited 2014/08/27, captions also added

So I bought some neko ears and the thingy that cats wear... you know... the thing with bells...

Ugh. Anyway, it was totally awesome, what with squishing riiight behind Kaname and Usagi on day two for the regional cosplay championships. I mean, like, SQUISHING. With my large heavy camera. And a Rin right in front of me, so that I couldn't actually extend my lens in case she poked it with her elbow or something.

Anyway, I was kinda stalkerish and took many many photos of Kaname and the sexy Usagi with my very very extendable lens - don't ask. Somehow I managed to find my way around that Rin's elbow.

I took like almost four hundred photos. It included an awesome Victorique from Gosick.

By the way, Facebook's being much more bitchy than usual and refusing to let me upload my day two pics, which are more awesome, I think, despite the fact that my camera was running out of batt fast. I mean, I wasn't allowed to go, and then I started crying, so my parents let me go - hehehehehe. Yeah so it meant that I didn't have time to charge the camera (a nikon, I think, I have a really bad memory).

Umm so I went over to find Yonor and Izumi, and took a bunch of photos. They were Euphemia and Anya on day one, and I was like, Code Geass! I love Code Geass so much, so so much. They were, uhm, Luka and Miku on day two... uh, Camellia, I think.


bunch of figurines

cute baby tam

another cute baby tam



baka mike

ehehehe





view of kaname


Hmm but I basically walked around with Tamara and Phoebe and Mike, stalking cosplayers with our cameras. It was fun. Even though my feet hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment