22 May 2010

All My Shit is Worth Nothing

Yeah, duh. But why can't people just shut the fuck up? No, seriously. Adults go on and on about how they went wrong, in the tone of 'yeah, I'm wrong for having such a horrible daughter'.

They'd rather have their skin plucked out bit by bit than admit they're wrong. FUCK THEM.

And they don't stop there. They say things in that tone for HOURS, it seems. FUCK THEM. Get the DAMN hint and shut up. Can't you tell by the way I'm shooting countless Death Glares at you and your idiot face? Apparently not. I need to up the wattage.

I want to say to them 'duh, it's your horrible parenting and teaching skills that caused me to be like this - don't fucking blame me or anything, of course I'm the bad one'. Unfortunately that would earn me maybe demerit points and more shit out of their mouths.

For the greater good I kept silent.

(My Chinese teacher is a bias bitch. Ask anyone.)

There are some hardcore people in this school. Forging dunno-how-many signatures then admitting it without tears or anything... wow. No shame. And here I was, thinking that this school was 'clean'. Maybe it's just my class.

I have no life. Man, I have no life.

(My drawing skills got a bit betta!)

Oh, and I realized that my life has no point. I don't even care about my grades anymore - too much effort. Al I want to do is to sit back and let everything wash over me, but that ain't gonna happen.

Anyways, time for my exam results.

FAIL: Chinese. Not gonna talk about it because it's too damn depressing.

BORDERLINE PASS: Geography. 20.5 / 40

NOT UP TO EXPECTATIONS: Science. 44 /70

A1: Maths (63 / 80) English compre and compo respectively (17 / 20 and 25 / 30) History (28 / 35) The teacher miscounted my mark as 24 but I noticed and got her to change it back ^^

A1 is 75% and above. It's ridiculously easy to get and I'm disappointed that I didn't manage more of them. And I actually failed something. Secondary school messed me up. I've never had more than one B before, and certainly no failures, beside the piano exam fiasco.

THE FIASCO: I didn't like the teacher, didn't practice, and had a bad case of nerves that morning.

Looking back at my marks, I noticed that I've always favoured Maths and English, and hated Chinese. No wonder.

Oh, and speaking of tests, I just got my latest German test back. I got 33 / 40 which was pretty good (an A1) because I didn't study - again. Ya, but I'm gonna study more from now on.

I have promised people updates.

I haven't typed them up.

They're gonna be pissed.

Screw them.

Whoever they are.

Okay, I'm not serious about that. No shit. OKAY PEOPLE, THE NEXT PART WILL BE YAOI SO STAY AWAY IF YOU DUN LIKE.

STAY AWAY.

I'VE TOLD YOU, IT'S YAOI.

YAOI MEANS BOY ON BOY.

SO GO AWAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE.

DON'T GIVE ME GRIEF IF YOU READ IT AND DIDN'T LIKE BECAUSE I'VE WARNED YOU WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH.

GOT IT?

Oksies. This came into my head during music lesson, when the teacher went on and on about how many many things makes sound, and I thought of bodies - I mean, you can sing and clap, ya? So my mind went and came up with a Bleach yaoi prompt.

Yummies.

"The sounds that some out of Toushiro's mouth when Aizen touches him are the most delightful sounds on earth. (At least to Aizen)."

Kinky.

THE rest will be on FANFICTION.NET.

I warn you, that site is not good for homophobic people, considering the amount of yuri and yaoi there. People are more open online, what can I say.

/EDIT/: Please ignore, the fic has not been written, because procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment